Creamy Ranch Instant Pot Pork Loin
This Creamy Ranch Instant Pot Pork Loin recipe is so incredibly easy, flavorful and low carb! With it's short cooking time, it is perfect for dinner on a busy night!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time32 mins
Natural Relase10 mins
Total Time47 mins
Servings: 6 people
- 2.5 lb pork loin
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 oz ranch dip mix
- 1 cup water
- aluminum foil
Slice your loin longways in about a third of a way down but not all the way through. Lay the cut side flat, then cut the remaining 2/3 part in the middle but not all the way through and lay flat (like cutting a "C" into your pork loin)
Mix together your cream cheese and ranch dressing mix and spread on your laid flat loin
Roll up your pork loin and tie with kitchen twine
Pour your water into your 6-quart Instant Pot
Make a boat out of your aluminum foil that your pork loin will fit into and is deep enough so the water only comes about half way up the sides
Place your pork loin in the boat and the boat in your Instant Pot
Seal and cook on high pressure for 17 minutes
Natural release for 10 minutes before quick releasing
Remove aluminum foil boat from Instant Pot, remove kitchen twine, slice and serve
- Looking for more recipes? Our Recipe Finder can help you find exactly what you need.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.
- Finally, all electric pressure cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own electric pressure cooker and time adjusted as needed.
Calories: 392kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 45g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 161mg | Sodium: 570mg | Potassium: 759mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 508IU | Calcium: 46mg | Iron: 1mg