Creamy Instant Pot Corn
This Creamy Instant Pot Corn recipe is SUPER simple and so delicious! Sweet and savory meet up in this amazing side dish! You won't be disappointed!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time5 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 10 servings
- 24 oz frozen corn 2 -12 oz pkgs
- 8 oz pkg of cream cheese cut into small cubes
- 1/4 cup butter sliced
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
Place your corn in your 6-quart Instant Pot and cover with water, stir to make sure no corn is stuck on bottom
Seal and cook on manual, high for 5 minutes
Quick release and strain off water
Put together all your ingredients and stir until completely combined
- Looking for more recipes? Our Recipe Finder can help you find exactly what you need.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.
- Finally, all electric pressure cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own electric pressure cooker and time adjusted as needed.
Calories: 194kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 37mg | Sodium: 349mg | Potassium: 231mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 446IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 26mg | Iron: 1mg