Crock Pot Lemon Poke Cake
Do you love lemon flavored desserts? Then you are going to fall in love with Crock Pot Lemon Poke Cake! It is easy to make and full of lemon goodness!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time1 hr
Total Time1 hr 5 mins
Servings: 8 people
- 1 white cake mix , prepared
- 12 oz can lemon-lime soda
- small package lemon jello
- 1 tub frozen whipped topping , thawed
- 1 small box instant lemon pudding
Lightly spray your 6-quart slow cooker (I used Sir Hamilton, my Hamilton Beach Programmable Insulated Slow Cooker
) with cooking spray
Pour your prepared cake mix in your slow cooker
Place 3-4 paper towels under the lid, cover and cook on high for 1-2 hours
Once your cake passes "the toothpick test", remove your crock from your slow cooker and let it cool
When your cake is cooled, poke holes in your cake with a toothpick
Mix together your lemon-lime soda with your jello
Evenly pour your jello mixture over your cake
In a different bowl, mix together your whipped topping and pudding mix
Spread your topping evenly over the cake
- You can serve this right after you make it, but I love having it chilled first. Let me know which you prefer!
- This is a crowd pleaser. Whether you make it for yourself at home or for a pitch-in/potluck, it will be gobbled up quick!
- Looking for more recipes? Our Recipe Finder can help you find exactly what you need.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.
Calories: 258kcal | Carbohydrates: 57g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 453mg | Potassium: 40mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 32g | Calcium: 142mg | Iron: 1mg