Homemade Instant Pot Cheesecake
This Homemade Instant Pot Cheesecake takes our delicious crock pot recipe and makes it with only a 25 minute cook time! It is the perfect recipe to treat you and yours at home or at a party!
Prep Time20 mins
Cook Time25 mins
Natural Release15 mins
Total Time1 hr
- 1/2 cup Nila wafers crushed
- 1 tablespoon melted butter melted
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar packed
- 8 oz brick cream cheese
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 7.5 oz ricotta cheese (half of a 15 oz tub)
- 1 cup sour cream or PLAIN Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1.5 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1.5 tablespoons corn starch
- favorite cheesecake topping (I used cherry pie filling)
Take springform pan and flip it over to mold the foil around bottom. Set your foil "lid" aside
Add 1 1/2 cups of water into your 6-quart Instant Pot and place your trivet inside. In a medium bowl, mix together your crushed Nila wafers, butter and brown sugar and then press them into a crust into a lightly greased springform pan, carefully put your pan on the trivet and set aside.
Next, in a 6 quart mixing bowl, cream together your cream cheese and sugar with a mixer on medium speed. Scrape down the sides as needed.
Then add your ricotta, sour cream or Greek yogurt and vanilla. Beat until smooth. Scraping sides as needed.
Add one egg at a time, blending it completely before adding the next.
Then beat in your flour and cornstarch.
Finally pour your batter over your crust and cover your pan with the foil "lid" you made in step 1
Seal and cook on high pressure for 25 minutes and natural release for 15 minutes before quick releasing
Once cooking is done, carefully remove lid and foil covering from pan (do not let lid liquid drip into cheesecake) and place a clean cooking towel over the top of the insert. Be careful not to let the towel touch the top of the cake. Cool for one hour.
Remove the springform pan from unit and let it cool completely before placing in the fridge overnight.
The next day carefully remove cake from your springform pan and place on a platter.
Gently pull foil away- ripping if necessary and remove entirely from cake.
Slice cake and serve topped with preferred topping.
- Make sure to only mix, beat or combine your ingredients in each step to the consistency stated in the step. If you mix, beat or combine your ingredients too much, it will give you a less desirable consistency in the end product.
- The center of your cheesecake won’t be completely set when you remove the lid of your Instant Pot. This is okay. You don’t want it to be overcooked. It will crack the top and give you a less desirable consistency in the end product if it is overcooked.
- Looking for more recipes? Our Recipe Finder can help you find exactly what you need.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.
- Finally, all electric pressure cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own electric pressure cooker and time adjusted as needed.
Calories: 346kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 86mg | Sodium: 198mg | Potassium: 174mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 24g | Vitamin A: 662IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 143mg | Iron: 1mg