Ninja Foodi Air Crisp Butter Burgers
Our Ninja Foodi Air Crisp Butter Burgers are flavorful beef patties sauteed in butter and air crisped to perfection. Top with our homemade pimento cheese to turn them into a homemade gourmet burger!
Prep Time2 mins
Cook Time14 mins
Air Crisp2 mins
- 4 raw hamburger patties
- Lawry's Seasoned Salt to taste
- 1/4 cup butter
- 4 tablespoons pimento cheese or other cheese
Melt butter in the pot on medium-high using the saute feature. (Set to saute and then hit temp button to adjust to medium-high.)
Sprinkle patties with seasoned salt on both sides and place in pot, layering at first if needed.
Cook a minute or two on each side until patties shrink to fit easily on the bottom of the pot.
Then saute for 7 minutes on each side.
Check to make sure burgers have reached 160 with a meat thermometer and then temporarily remove burgers from pot and turn Foodi off.
Place Foodi broiling rack in the pot at highest level and place burgers on it.
Top with cheese and air crisp for 2-3 minutes at 390.
- You can make this recipe in a Ninja Foodi or you can use a skillet for the saute step and and then an air fryer/oven broiler for the crisp step.
- During the saute step, we like to use a meat thermometer to make sure our burgers reach 160 degrees for food safety reasons.
- All units can cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own unit and time adjusted as needed.
- We typically do not empty out the cooking juices between the saute and air crisp step, but you can if you would like. Just be very careful because the pot will be very hot.
- We like to top these burgers with our homemade pimento cheese but you can use whatever cheese you enjoy.
Calories: 395kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 35g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Cholesterol: 106mg | Sodium: 315mg | Potassium: 323mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 355IU | Calcium: 84mg | Iron: 2mg