Crock Pot Pizza Soup
Crock Pot Pizza Soup calls for all your favorite pizza flavors. This versatile crock pot soup recipe is always a family favorite for kids of all ages.
Prep Time20 mins
Cook Time4 hrs
Total Time4 hrs 20 mins
Servings: 8 -6
- 1 lb Pork Sausage - Browned
- 14.5 oz Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Oregano and Garlic
- 4 oz Can Sliced Mushrooms Drained
- 14.5 oz Can Beef Broth
- 2.5 oz Pepperoni Slices Chopped
- 1 Green Pepper Chopped
- 1 Onion Chopped
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
- Garnish- Mozzarella Cheese
Brown sausage and drain.
Combine with remaining ingredients (except cheese) in your slow cooker.
Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
Serve in bowls and top with cheese.
- Looking for more recipes? Our Recipe Finder can help you find exactly what you need.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.
- Finally, all slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.
Calories: 242kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 50mg | Sodium: 844mg | Potassium: 362mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 170IU | Vitamin C: 18.2mg | Calcium: 42mg | Iron: 1.8mg