Crock Pot Chicken and Dumplings
Crock Pot Chicken and Dumplings is the ultimate comfort food! Grandma's trick makes this easy family dinner idea super simple to make.
- 31.5 oz cream of chicken soup (3 - 10.5 oz cans)
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 36 oz refrigerated biscuits (3 - 12 oz tubes)
Put your soup in your crock pot.
Add in your chicken, followed by enough water to just cover your chicken.
Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 4-6 hours.
About 45 minutes to an hour before serving, turn your crock pot on high.
Use two forks to shred your chicken into bite size pieces.
Cut your biscuits into quarters, add to your crock pot and mix well.
Cover again and cook until your dumplings are done (approximately 35 minutes).
Stir and serve.
- Recipe from 303 Simple and Satisfying Recipes
- Use any 4-6 quart slow cooker.
- As with any of our recipes, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.