Crock Pot Party Beans Recipe
Are you looking for a great dish to bring to an upcoming party or potluck? These Crock Pot Party Beans make a fantastic dish full of flavor and everyone just loves them!
- 1½ Cup Ketchup
- 1 Onion- Chopped
- 1 Green Bell - Chopped
- 1 Red Bell - Chopped
- ½ Cup Water
- ½ Cup Brown Sugar - Packed
- 2 Leaves Bay
- 2 tsp to 3 Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp Dry Mustard
- ⅛ tsp Pepper
- 16 oz Kidney Beans- Drained and Rinsed
- 15 oz Great Northern Beans- Drained and Rinsed
- 14 oz Lima Beans - Drained and Rinsed
- 15 oz Black Beans - Drained and Rinsed
- 16 oz Black Eyed Peas- Drained and Rinsed
Combine all ingredients except beans (and peas) in a slow cooker and mix well.
Add beans and peas and mix well. Cover and cook on low for 5-7 hours.
Remove bay leaves before serving
- Recipe from Slow-Cooker Fall Favorites
- Use any 6 quart slow cooker. (We used this Programmable Insulated Slow Cooker)
- As with any of our recipes, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.