Crock Pot Scalloped Potatoes and Ham Recipe
This Crock Pot Scalloped Potatoes and Ham recipe is a new family favorite. So easy and delicious! It is creamy and so delicious!
- 2 lbs cooked ham steak cut into serving-size pieces
- 8 potatoes peeled and sliced
- 1 onion sliced
- 10 slices American cheese
- 10.5 oz can cream of celery soup
Lightly spray your crock pot with cooking spray
Layer half of your ham in your crock pot
Top with half of your potato slices and onion
Place half of your cheese slices on top (tear your pieces to fit on one layer)
Spread your soup over everything
Cover and cook on low for 6 hours or on high for 3 hours (the potatoes should be tender and the cheese bubbly)
- I used my Hamilton Beach Programmable Insulated Slow Cooker for this recipe. It was a cinch to clean up (which is always a good thing when you are working with cheese!). Your favorite 5-6 quart slow cooker would work as well.
- Recipe adapted from Slow-Cooker Christmas Favorites
- As with any of our recipes, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.