Creamy Salsa Crock Pot Chicken Recipe
Creamy Salsa Crock Pot Chicken is simple and so satisfying! The leftovers are very versatile. Serve over rice, as tacos or even over nachos!
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time2 hrs
Total Time2 hrs 15 mins
- 3 lbs Chicken Tenders
- 15.5 oz Jar Salsa Me Krazy Salsa
- 30 oz Beans of Your Choice (2 - 15 oz cans - I used Black and Northern) Drained and Rinsed
- 11 oz Can Mexicorn
- 8 oz Package Cream Cheese- Softened
- 1.25 oz Taco Seasoning Packet
- 10 oz Can Fiesta Nacho Cheese Soup
- Garnish- Shredded Cheese Salsa Me Krazy Salsa, Sour Cream
- Optional- Cooked Rice
Layer Chicken Tenders in the bottom of your slow cooker
Pour Salsa Me Krazy Salsa on top.
Add beans and corn.
In a mixer, mix together cream cheese, soup and taco seasoning until well blended.
Slather mixture on top of casserole and place lid on top.
Cook on low for 1-3 hours until chicken is tender and juicy.
Mix well before serving over rice, in tacos or over nachos.
- Like I mentioned before, I used one of my casserole crock pots for this recipe. The recipe filled the 3 1/2 quart 9 x13 crock all the way, so you could probably get away with using a 5 or 6 qt slow cooker with this recipe if you need to, you will just need to watch your time and check often. My guess is the chicken could be done as early as 1 1/2 hours in a large size crock.
- Looking for more recipes? Our Recipe Finder can help you find exactly what you need.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.
- Finally, all slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.
Calories: 404kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 49g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 114mg | Sodium: 1797mg | Potassium: 1354mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 1290IU | Vitamin C: 10.1mg | Calcium: 169mg | Iron: 2.9mg