Crock Pot Peanut Butter Jelly Casserole
Are you looking for an easy breakfast casserole that kids of all ages enjoy. Let me introduce you to our Crock Pot Peanut Butter Jelly Casserole. This slow cooker recipe is so easy to make and a favorite of PBJ fans!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time1 hr 30 mins
Total Time1 hr 40 mins
Servings: 6 -8
- 2 - 12 oz rolls of biscuit dough cut into fourths. 24 oz total
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup jelly
In a sauce pan, melt your peanut butter over medium-high heat, stirring constantly until thin.
Drizzle over the top of your biscuits.
Melt your jelly in a saucepan or microwave and drizzle it over the top of the biscuits and peanut butter.
Cover and cook on low for 90 minutes to 3 hours until the center is set.
- If you use a different size biscuit than we use, make sure you only use 24 oz of biscuit dough. Too much dough will make it difficult for the center to set up.
- This recipe will need a 6 quart slow cooker. I prefer to use my non-stick slow cookers, but I have made it in a regular ceramic crock too. I just wouldn't go smaller than 6 quart unless you have a casserole crock. We haven't tried it in the casserole crock yet, but it should set up fine in there.
- You can use whatever flavor jelly is your favorite. We used grape.
- As with any of our recipes, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.