Crock Pot Beefy Tex Mex Tacos
This Crock Pot Beefy Tex Mex Tacos recipe one of our favorite ground beef slow cooker recipes. It is a delicious way to dress up a pound of ground beef.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time5 hrs
Total Time5 hrs 10 mins
Servings: 6 -8
- 1 lb Ground Beef- Browned and Drained
- 16 oz Salsa
- 15 oz Northern Beans- Drained and Rinsed
- 15 oz Black Beans- Drained and Rinsed
- 11 oz Mexi-Corn- Drained and Rinsed
- 1 T pkg Taco Seasoning or 4 Homemade Taco Seasoning
- 1/2 cup water
- in Serve tortillas and top with favorite toppings
Pour ground beef into a 4 to 6 quart slow cooker. ( You can use our Make Ahead Ground Beef
Add remaining ingredients and toss well.
Cook on low for 5-6 hours.
Stir well and serve on tortillas topped with favorite toppings
- I liked using my browning slow cooker to whip this up, but you could use any 4-6 quart slow cooker if you brown up your beef ahead of time in a skillet (this is my all time favorite skillet) OR if you are using our Make Ahead Ground Beef.
- If you don't like black beans or northern beans, feel free to substitute your favorite kinds of beans.
- If you can't find Mexicorn, regular corn is fine.
- We like to serve ours up on flour tortillas, with romaine lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, sour cream and/or guacamole.
- As with any of our recipes, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.