Crock Pot Garlic Ranch Chicken
Only 4 ingredients and so delicious!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time2 hrs
Total Time2 hrs 5 mins
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 tablespoon garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil minced
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Optional: additional minced fresh basil for sprinkling on top at time of serving
Mix together your ranch dressing, minced garlic and minced fresh basil
Place your chicken in your crock pot
Pour your sauce over your chicken
Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or high for 2-3
Serve with the sauce spooned over the chicken and a sprinkling of fresh basil, if desired
- If you don't want to mince your garlic, you can chop it, but you will want to bump it up to 1.5 tablespoons instead of 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- I used my Hamilton Beach Multi-Quart Slow Cooker for this yummy Crock Pot Garlic Ranch Chicken on the 2 qt setting. I liked that I was able to place the chicken across the bottom of the slow cooker in one layer so it was all nicely covered in the sauce. If you don't have a multi-quart slow cooker, use a 2-4 quart slow cooker. If I were to use a "normal' one, I would put the first layer of chicken down, pour a little sauce over and then the next layer with the remaining sauce just to make sure everything had some of the yummy sauce.
- As with any of our recipes, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.