Crock Pot Bacon Wrapped Taters
Crock Pot Bacon Wrapped Potatoes are a fantastic appetizer or side dish. Serve them up for family dinner or make a double or triple batch for tailgating and potlucks.
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time3 hrs
Total Time3 hrs 15 mins
Servings: 2 -4
- 1 lb yellow or fingerling potatoes
- 2 T . olive oil
- 1 T . fresh minced thyme
- 1/2 t . black pepper
- 1/4 t . paprika
- 1/2 lb . bacon cut in half
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
Toss potatoes with olive oil, thyme, black pepper and paprika in large bowl.
Wrap each potato in a strip of bacon tightly.
Place potatoes in slow cooker and add chicken broth.
Cook on HIGH for three hours.
- This recipe comes from Crock Pot Recipe Collection.
- We used our 6 quart browning slow cooker to make these Crock Pot Bacon Taters but you could do the browning step in a skillet and use a traditional 6 quart slow cooker or the casserole crock.
- As with any of our recipes, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.