Crock Pot Creamy Italian Chicken Noodles
These Crock Pot Creamy Italian Chicken Noodles are divine!
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time6 hrs
Total Time6 hrs 15 mins
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts OR 3 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 oz pkg zesty Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 8 oz pkg cream cheese cubed
- 8 oz medium egg noodles cooked
Put your chicken in your crock pot
Take your salad dressing mix and sprinkle evenly over your chicken
Pour your broth over everything
Cover and cook on low for around 6 hours, your chicken should be very tender and check with a meat thermometer
Take your chicken out and shred with a fork or mixer (if using a mixer, shred while still hot)
Put your cubed cream cheese in the broth left in your crock pot and stir until your cream cheese is melted and well combined with the broth
Add in your cooked noodles and your shredded chicken and gently stir until well combined
Leaving your lid off, let your Crock Pot Creamy Italian Chicken Noodles stand for approximately 15 minutes until it is thick and creamy.
- I used my West Bend 6-Quart Round Slow Cooker for this one. I don't use it often, but it worked out pretty well for this recipe. I used Cris' trick with water and a smaller baking dish to cook the chicken, then when I added the noodles, I used the regular crock. It worked perfectly!
- Recipe from Gooseberry Patch's Busy-Day Slow Cooking.
- If you ever want to treat a friend, this is the recipe to make them. A friend of mine tried these out and was quite impressed with the yumminess of these Crock Pot Creamy Italian Noodles.
- I would highly recommend making a double batch of these noodles, or you may be like me and a little sad to see the leftovers all gone VERY quickly!
- As with any of our recipes, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.