Crock Pot Creole Pork Chops
These Crock Pot Creole Pork Chops have a little kick!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time4 hrs
Total Time4 hrs 5 mins
Servings: 4 -6 servings
- 4-6 thick-cut boneless pork chops
- 10.75 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 1 oz pkg ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon creole seasoning
Spray your crock pot with cooking spray
Put your pork chops in your crock pot
In a separate bowl, mix together your remaining ingredients
Spoon seasoning mixture over the top of your pork chops
Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours (your chops should be tender)
- This recipe is from Busy-Day Slow Cooking
- This recipe calls for thick pork chops. Getting the thick cut will produce a much more tender chop. Thin cut chops will tend to dry out more quickly.
- If you do not like "heat" you can either reduce your creole seasoning to taste or leave it out entirely.
- We used our 6 qt slow cookers to crock up these dishes. You can use a smaller slow cooker, however it may increase cooking times.
- These Crock Pot Creole Pork Chops would be great over rice, noodles or mashed potatoes.
- As with any of our recipes, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.