Crock Pot Peaches 'n Cream Dump Cake
This Crock Pot Peaches 'n Cream Dump Cake was an instant family favorite!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time1 hr
Total Time1 hr 5 mins
Servings: 12 servings
- 21 oz can of peach pie filling
- 1 white cake mix
- ½ cup butter melted
- 8 oz cream cheese
- ¼ cup sugar
In a bowl, mix together your cream cheese and sugar until smooth, set aside
Pour your pie filling in the bottom of your crock pot
Top with your cream cheese mixture
Sprinkle your dry cake mix on top of your cream cheese mixture
Pour your melted butter evenly over the top
Place 6-8 paper towels between your lid and the top of your crock pot
Cover and cook on high for 1-2 hours
- Looking for more recipes? Our Recipe Finder can help you find exactly what you need.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.
Calories: 358kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 41mg | Sodium: 450mg | Potassium: 75mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 30g | Vitamin A: 502IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 117mg | Iron: 1mg