Crock Pot Thai Pork with Peanut Sauce
This Crock Pot Thai Pork with Peanut Sauce is a tried and true favorite of a reader!
Cook Time8 hrs
Total Time8 hrs
- 2 pound boneless pork loin trimmed of fat and cut into 4 pieces
- 2 large red bell peppers cored, seeded, cut into strips
- 1/3 cup prepared teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- 2 cloves garlic minced (we used freeze dried garlic)
- ¼ cup peanut butter use chunky if you want extra peanut pieces
- cup For serving: Cooked rice ½ chopped green onions, ¼ cup chopped dry-roasted peanuts and 2 limes, cut into 8 to 12 wedges
Spray your slow cooker
with cooking spray.
Put your pork, bell peppers, teriyaki sauce, rice vinegar, red bell pepper flakes and garlic in crock pot.
Cover and cook on low up to 8 hrs, until pork is fork tender.
Take your pork out of your crock pot and coarsely chop.
Add your peanut butter to liquid in your crock pot and stir well to dissolve your peanut butter to make the sauce.
Put your chopped pork back in your crock pot and toss until your meat is coated.
Serve in shallow bowls over hot rice.
Sprinkle with green onions and peanuts.
Pass lime wedges.