Crock Pot Crustless Pizza
This Crock Pot Crustless Pizza is so easy to make and can be made to fit your family's favorites!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time4 hrs
Total Time4 hrs 10 mins
Servings: 10 servings
- 2 lbs ground beef
- garlic salt pepper and dried minced onion to taste
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 14 oz jar pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded pizza blend cheese
- Your favorite pizza toppings
Brown your beef and seasonings in a skillet on the stove over medium/high heat and drain
Put your beef and mozzarella in a bowl and mix it together
Spray your crock pot lightly with cooking spray
Evenly spread out your beef mixture in your crock pot
Pour your pizza sauce across the top and spread out evenly
Top with your pizza blend cheese and toppings
Cover and cook on low for around 4 hours
- Adapted from Gooseberry Patch's Game-Day Fan Fare .
- I used my beloved Cassie, my casserole crock pot, for this Crock Pot Crustless Pizza. It worked perfectly. If you don’t have one, I would use a 5-6 quart slow cooker since there is quite a bit in this recipe.
- Cris' family uses this a low carb marinara sauce to make this dish Low Carb Crock Pot Crustless Pizza.
- If you are looking for more low carb recipes, you can find them here: Low Carb Recipes
- Looking for more recipes? Our Recipe Finder can help you find exactly what you need.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.
Calories: 374kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 100mg | Sodium: 550mg | Potassium: 410mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 475IU | Vitamin C: 2.8mg | Calcium: 248mg | Iron: 2.4mg