Crock Pot Meatball Sub Casserole
If you love meatball subs, then you want to check out this awesome Crock Pot Meatball Sub Casserole
Prep Time7 mins
Cook Time6 hrs
Total Time6 hrs 7 mins
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 loaf Italian bread cut into slices
- 8 oz pkg cream cheese softened
- 1/2 c Greek yogurt
- 1 t Italian seasoning
- 1/4 t pepper
- 3 c shredded mozzarella cheese divided
- 1 lb pkg frozen Italian seasoned meatballs thawed
- 24 oz jar pasta sauce
- 1 c water
Place a single layer of bread slices in the bottom of your crock pot
Mix together your cream cheese, Greek yogurt and seasonings in a bowl
Spread your cream cheese mixture on your bread slices
Sprinkle 1 cup of your cheese on top of your cream cheese mixture
In a separate bowl, mix together your meatballs, sauce and water (gently)
Take a spoon and spread the meatball mixture evenly over cream cheese mixture
Sprinkle remaining 2 cups of cheese on top
Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours
- This recipe comes from from Gooseberry Patch’s 101 Cozy Casseroles.
- We used our 9 x13 casserole slow cooker made by Crock Pot, but you can use a traditional 6 quart slow cooker if needed.
- Looking for more recipes? Our Recipe Finder can help you find exactly what you need.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.
Calories: 512kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 38g | Saturated Fat: 19g | Cholesterol: 106mg | Sodium: 912mg | Potassium: 576mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 1033IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 277mg | Iron: 2mg