Crock Pot Magic Bars
These Crock Pot Magic Bars are an awesome little sweet treat!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time1 hr
Total Time1 hr 5 mins
Servings: 12 servings
- 1 1/3 Cup crushed Graham Crackers
- 1 Stick Butter - Melted
- 1 Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 Cups Baking Morsels/Chips (flavor of your choice-- I used 1 part chocolate 1 part white chocolate and 1 part butterscotch), total
Mix crushed graham crackers with melted butter and press into the bottom of your crock pot.
Pour milk over top of the graham cracker crust.
Layer remaining ingredients.
Cook on high for 1-2 hours, until set and edges are golden.
Cool completely and cut into bars.
- I have made this slow cooker several times and have used my 6 qt Cuisinart Crock and casserole crock and they both turned out great!
- This recipe is not a "set and forget" recipe until you know how long it will take in your slow cooker.
- You can substitute any flavor chip for your favorites. My personal favorite is a third milk chocolate, a third white chocolate and a third butterscotch.
- I used the pre-crushed graham cracker crumbs for convenience. But you can crush your own if you'd like
- The recipe is done when the edges begin to golden and the condensed milk is set or no longer liquid. If you slide a spatula along the edge, it should easily pull away from the edge.
- You may have melted butter rise to the top while cooking. Don't worry... this is normal. Let your bars cool completely before cutting and the butter will cool back into the bars.
- Do NOT cut the bars while hot. Let them cool completely before serving.
- As with any of our recipes, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.