Crock Pot Steak Soup
Need a great new recipe that your kids will be fighting you for the leftovers? Ryder wasn’t about to let me or his daddy get the last of this Crock Pot Steak Soup.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time8 hrs 30 mins
Total Time8 hrs 40 mins
Servings: 6 servings
- 2.5 lb beef sirloin tip roast cut into cubes
- ¼ c all-purpose flour
- ½ t salt
- ½ t pepper
- 2 T canola oil
- 1 oz pkg onion soup mix
- 4 c beef broth
- 1 T tomato paste
- 1 T Worcestershire sauce
- 2 c uncooked wide egg noodles
Mix together your flour, salt and pepper in a large plastic zipping bag
Add your beef cubes, seal the bag and toss the beef in the flour mixture until well coated
In a large, deep skillet, heat your oil over medium-high heat and add your coated beef
Saute your beef in your skillet until it is brown (about 6 minutes)
Place your browned beef in your crock pot
Sprinkle your soup mix evenly over your beef
In a bowl, use a whisk to combine your broth, tomato paste and Worcestershire sauce
Once combined well, pour over your beef
Cover and cook on low for 8 hours, until beef is tender
Add your noodles and cover and cook for 30 more minutes, until the noodles are tender
- Looking for more recipes? Our Recipe Finder can help you find exactly what you need.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.
- Finally, all slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.
Calories: 369kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 45g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 115mg | Sodium: 1330mg | Potassium: 838mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 41IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 62mg | Iron: 4mg