Crock Pot Peach-Berry Crisp
Crock Pot Peach Berry Crisp: Are you looking for a simple dessert that reminds you of summer? This slow cooker recipe is a flavorful way to indulge in the flavors of summer any time of year!
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time4 hrs
Total Time4 hrs 15 mins
- 8 Peaches Washed Pitted and Sliced
- 1 Cup Fresh Blueberries washed
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1/4 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/3 Cup Light Brown Sugar packed
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Box Crisp Topping Prepared OR Homemade Topping Below:
- 1.25 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Cup Rolled Oats uncooked
- 1/2 Cup Light Brown Sugar packed
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup plus 2 Tablespoons Butter melted
Combine all in ingredients except topping (or topping ingredients) in a bowl and mix well.
Lightly spray your crock with cooking spray and pour mixture in the slow cooker.
Prepare your topping according to the box or if making homemade, combine ingredients until crumbly.
Top your mixture with the topping and cover with the lid and cook on high 3-4 hours