Crock Pot Hot Fudge Brownies
Do you love chocolate? Do you love melt-in-your-mouth goodness? Well, then I highly recommend you try these Crock Pot Hot Fudge Brownies. Oh. My. Yum.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time3 hrs
Total Time3 hrs 5 mins
Servings: 8 servings
- 20 oz pkg brownie mix prepared
- 1 c chocolate syrup
- 1 c hot water
- Optional Toppings: vanilla ice cream thawed frozen whipped topping, maraschino cherries, sprinkles
Spray your crock pot with cooking spray
Pour your brownie batter in your crock pot, spreading evenly
In a bowl, combine your chocolate syrup and water and pour over your batter
Cover and cook on high for 2 1/2 - 3 hours, until the edges are just set
Take off the lid and let it stand for 30 minutes so the middle can set up
Serve with your favorite topping
- Looking for more recipes? Our Recipe Finder can help you find exactly what you need.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.
- Finally, all slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.
Calories: 417kcal | Carbohydrates: 80g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 236mg | Potassium: 84mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 54g | Calcium: 5mg | Iron: 2.8mg