Crock Pot Pork Tenderloin
Four ingredients and two minutes to throw together! These Crock Pot Pork Tenderloin are so simple and delicious!
Prep Time2 mins
Cook Time4 hrs
Total Time4 hrs 2 mins
Servings: 4 -6 servings
- 2 1- lb pork tenderloins
- 10 3/4 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 10 3/4 oz can golden mushroom soup
- 10 3/4 oz can French onion soup
Place your tenderloins in the bottom of your crock pot
Mix together your soups and pour over your tenderloins
Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours (when pork is tender, it is done)
- We used tenderloin in this recipe. You can use regular loin, however, cooking times may vary.
- I used my Hamilton Beach Programmable Insulated Slow Cooker, however, you can use any 6 quart slow cooker.
- Check out our favorite Slow Cookers, Pressure Cookers, Multi-Cookers and Air Fryers in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.