Crock Pot Sausage, Green Beans and Potatoes
This Crock Pot Sausage, Green Beans and Potatoes is our foolproof, family favorite!
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time8 hrs
Total Time8 hrs 15 mins
Servings: 6 -8 servings
- 2 pkgs pkgs of traditional rope turkey sausage cut into half inch slices
- 6-8 potatoes peeled and cubed
- 4 cans of green beans
- 1 small onion chopped
- salt & pepper to taste
- red pepper to taste
Place your potatoes in the bottom of your crock pot
Top with your onion
Add your sausage slices and green beans
Sprinkle with salt, pepper and red pepper
Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
- For this Crock Pot Sausage, Green Beans and Potatoes, I used my Travel Crock Pot. You will want to use a 5-6 quart crock pot for the full recipe. If you only have a smaller crock pot, I would recommend cutting this recipe in half because the full recipe definitely needs a large crock pot.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.