Mississippi Chicken Electric Pressure Cooker
Are you wondering how to make Mississippi Chicken in your Instant Pot? Our Mississippi Chicken Electric Pressure Cooker recipe shows you how to make our popular dish in your choice of crock pot or slow cooker.
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time8 mins
Total Time23 mins
Place chicken in the bottom of your Instant Pot or Electric Pressure Cooker
Mix together broth, juice and mixes.
Then pour over the chicken.
Top with butter and pepperoncinis.
On manual setting (with warming feature shut off) set your pressure cooker to cook under high pressure for 8 minutes.
When cooking is complete, quick release and stir.
- We use our 6 quart Instant Pot to make this dish.
- Here is a list of all our current Electric Pressure Cooker Recipes
- If you want to cook your chicken from frozen, follow the same directions, except cook under high pressure for 20-22 minutes.
- We used boneless skinless thighs to make this recipe. Feel free to use the chicken cut of chicken you prefer. Cooking times may vary.
- If you are using an 8-quart Instant Pot, you may need to use a half cup more liquid to make sure your Instant Pot will come up to pressure.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- We make this recipe low carb by using the lowest carb mixes we can find.
- You can find more low carb recipes in our Low Carb Recipe Library that we update weekly.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. Your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.