Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Breasts
Are you short on time? No time to prep or make dinner? This Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Breasts recipe can be thrown together in 2 minutes and your slow cooker does the work!
Prep Time2 mins
Cook Time4 hrs
Total Time4 hrs 2 mins
Servings: 2 people
- 1/2 cup red cayenne pepper sauce
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 2 chicken breasts
- rice prepared
Place your chicken breasts in your slow cooker (I used Dot, my 2.5-quart polka dot crock pot).
Mix together your red cayenne pepper sauce and melted butter together and pour over your chicken.
Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours.
Serve your chicken breasts on a bed of rice and pour sauce from your slow cooker over everything.
- As always, especially when dealing with chicken, I highly recommend using a meat thermometer to know for sure when your chicken breasts are done. That way you can make sure that it is done through and through without drying out your chicken!
- You can double or triple this recipe if you need more servings.
- As with any of our recipes, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, +so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.