Slow Cooker Mississippi Pork Roast with Vegetables
We have taken our ever popular Crock Pot Mississippi Pork Roast and added veggies to make a delicious one pot meal in this Slow Cooker Mississippi Pork Roast with Vegetables.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time8 hrs
Total Time8 hrs 5 mins
Servings: 6 -8
- If you don’t like peppers, don’t worry… we don’t eat the pepperoncinis we just use them to add flavor during cooking. If you are not a fan of their flavor, feel free to leave them off.
- I have made this recipe with all varieties of pork roasts. If you choose a leaner roast like a tenderloin or a loin, I like to add 1/4 cup more butter and 1/2 cup of water to dilute the mixes since not as much liquid is produced as it is with a fatter roast.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. Your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.