Slow Cooker Mississippi Pork Roast with Vegetables
We have taken our ever popular Crock Pot Mississippi Pork Roast and added veggies to make a delicious one pot meal in this Slow Cooker Mississippi Pork Roast with Vegetables.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time8 hrs
Total Time8 hrs 5 mins
Servings: 6 -8
- If you don’t like peppers, don’t worry… we don’t eat the pepperoncinis we just use them to add flavor during cooking. If you are not a fan of their flavor, feel free to leave them off.
- I have made this recipe with all varieties of pork roasts. If you choose a leaner roast like a tenderloin or a loin, I like to add 1/4 cup more butter and 1/2 cup of water to dilute the mixes since not as much liquid is produced as it is with a fatter roast.
- Looking for more recipes? Our Recipe Finder can help you find exactly what you need.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.
Calories: 508kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 48g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 175mg | Sodium: 317mg | Potassium: 1417mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 10475IU | Vitamin C: 22.9mg | Calcium: 73mg | Iron: 3.7mg