Crock Pot Garlic Parmesan Potatoes
Are you looking for a simple side that has a delicious flavor? Then you don't want to miss these amazing Crock Pot Garlic Parmesan Potatoes! Yum!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time2 hrs 30 mins
Total Time2 hrs 35 mins
- 4-6 red potatoes enough to cover the bottom of your 6-quart slow cooker
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2-3 garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 cup fresh parmesan grated
- salt and pepper to taste I used Kosher salt
Clean potatoes, cut into large pieces and place in slow cooker. (I used Cera, my 6 Quart Crock Pot with Ceramic Coated Pot.)
Cover with water.
Cook on high for 2½ to 3 hours.
Mix all ingredients except salt and Parmesan and drizzle over potatoes.
Toss to coat and sprinkle with salt and Parmesan.
- You could also use baby potatoes in this recipe if you prefer.
- As with any of our recipes, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.