Crock Pot Magic Turtle Bars
Do you love chocolate turtles? Then you are definitely going to want to try this simple recipe for these delicious Crock Pot Magic Turtle Bars! Yum!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time1 hr
Total Time1 hr 5 mins
Servings: 12 people
- 1.3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 stick butter melted
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2/3 cup milk chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup peanut butter chips
- 2/3 cup caramel baking chips
- 1/3 cup pecan pieces
Mix crushed graham crackers with melted butter and press into the bottom of your 6-quart or Casserole crock pot. (I used Cassie, my casserole crock)
Pour milk over top of the graham cracker crust.
Layer remaining ingredients.
Cook on high for 1-2 hours, until set and edges are golden.
Cool completely and cut into bars.
- This recipe is not a “set and forget” recipe until you know how long it will take in your slow cooker.
- You can use the pre-crushed graham cracker crumbs for convenience or crush your own if you’d like
- The recipe is done when the edges begin to golden and the condensed milk is set or no longer liquid. If you slide a spatula along the edge, it should easily pull away from the edge.
- You may have melted butter rise to the top while cooking. Don’t worry… this is normal. Let your bars cool completely before cutting and the butter will cool back into the bars.
- Do NOT cut the bars while hot. Let them cool completely before serving.
- As with any of our recipes, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.