Electric Pressure Cooker Vegetable Soup
Are you looking for an easy instant pot recipe? Our Electric Pressure Cooker Vegetable Soup takes our tried and true Crock Pot All Day Veggie Soup and converts it into an easy instant pot recipe that is ready in under an hour!
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time25 mins
Total Time40 mins
- 2 Cups Beef Broth
- 15 oz Tomato Sauce
- 15 oz Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano
- 1/3 Head of Cabbage chopped
- 4 Cloves Garlic minced
- 1/2 Cup Onions or Shallots, chopped
- 4 Large Carrots Peeled and Cut into Chunks
- 5 Ribs Celery Sliced
- 1 Cup Corn
- Steak Seasoning To Taste (in lieu of salt and pepper)
Place all ingredients in your 6 quart electric pressure cooker and stir well.
Put lid on the unit and set the release knob to seal.
Using the soup setting, set your unit to cook for 25 min with the warming feature turned off.
After unit reaches pressure, cooks under pressure for 25 min and shuts off, use quick release to release pressure.
Remove lid and stir well.
- This is NOT a slow cooker recipe. If you are looking for a crock pot version, we love this Slow Cooker All Day Veggie Soup.
- We used our Farberware Electric Pressure Cooker to make this soup (and we have used our Instant Pot as well). Note that we used a 6 quart pressure cooker.
- We used steak seasoning instead of salt and pepper to give a little boost of flavor to the soup.
- You can find more electric pressure cooker recipes with our Recipe Finder.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- Finally, all electric pressure cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own electric pressure cooker and time adjusted as needed.