Easy Crock Pot Peppered Beef Tips
This Easy Crock Pot Peppered Beef Tips recipe is so easy to put together and will have everyone asking for more! What more could you ask for?!
Prep Time2 mins
Cook Time8 hrs
Total Time8 hrs 2 mins
Servings: 3 people
- 1 lb stew meat or beef tips
- 10.5 oz can French onion soup
- 10.5 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- .87 oz brown gravy mix packet
- pepper to taste
- thick cut egg noodles , prepared
Put your meat in the bottom of your 4-quart slow cooker (I used Mr. Big)
Pour your soups, pepper and gravy mix into a bowl, mix together and pour over your meat
Cover and cook on low for 8 hours
Serve your meat over your noodles with the gravy over everything
- Mr. Big to cook this up, but you can use any 4 quart slow cooker.
- I didn't put a measurement for the pepper in this recipe, because it is really up to you. I did a heavy sprinkling on top of the soups before I mixed everything in and wasn't sure if it would be a "peppered" flavored recipe. I was pleasantly surprised that it had a great peppered taste! If you like a little more kick, then add in more pepper. Are you a little more timid when it comes to spiciness? Sprinkle a little less!
- Check out our favorite Slow Cookers, Pressure Cookers, Multi-Cookers and Air Fryers in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.