- This recipe is an adaptation of our Crock Pot Fire Bird Chicken adapted from a recipe found in Texas Slow Cooker Cookbook.
- The size of your chicken will impact the cooking time of this recipe greatly. If in doubt, a good meat thermometer comes in handy.
- Looking for more recipes? Our Recipe Finder can help you find exactly what you need.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.
- Finally, all air fryers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own unit and time adjusted as needed.
Found on RecipesThatCrock.com