Slow Cooker Creamy Italian Chicken Recipe
Slow Cooker Creamy Italian Chicken is a quick and easy crock pot recipe is a great all-day slow cooker recipe that tastes amazing!
Servings: 6 -8
- 3 lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 1/2 Cup Canned Artichoke Hearts- Drained and Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Roasted Red Bell Peppers- Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Sliced Black Olives
- 4 oz Can Slice Mushrooms - Drained
- 2 Cups Marinara Sauce We like this low carb version.
- Salt and Pepper- To Taste
- 8 oz Block Cream Cheese - Cubed
- Garnish- Mozzarella Cheese
Place thighs in a 6-7 quart slow cooker.
Top evenly with artichokes, peppers, olives and marinara sauce.
Salt and pepper to taste.
Cook on low for 5-7 hours.
Stir in cream cheese until melted.
Serve as is, over noodles or zoodles and top with mozzarella cheese.
- We used our 7 quart Cuisinart Multicooker to cook this up, but any traditional 6 quart slow cooker or the casserole crock would cook this dish up nicely.
- We like this spiralizer to make our zoodles for dishes like this.
- We like to use this low carb marinara sauce in our tomato based dishes to keep carb counts down, but your favorite marinara sauce will work just fine.
- You can use chicken breasts instead of thighs for this dish, just make sure not to overcook.
- As with any of our recipes, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.