Air Fryer Bacon
Are you wondering how to make bacon in an Air Fryer? Our Air Fryer Bacon comes out perfectly crisp every time! Great for low carb diets!
Prep Time2 mins
Cook Time10 mins
- 12 oz Bacon or, as much as you want
Place a single layer of bacon in the air fryer basket.
Set the air fryer to 350 and cook for 10 minutes.
Check for crispness and cook 1-2 more minutes if needed.
Drain bacon grease between batches.
- Readers have shared that if you place a little water in the bottom of the air fryer (where the grease catches) it will reduce any smoking you might experience. LOVE this tip!
- The more bacon you use in a batch the longer you may have to cook it. The same is true if you cook less than a full batch-- it will take less time.
- Air fryers may cook differently. Always first test in your unit attended.
- Looking for more recipes? Our Recipe Finder can help you find exactly what you need.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.
- Find more Air Fryer Recipes here.
- Our Low Carb Recipes can be found here.
Calories: 138kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 22mg | Sodium: 218mg | Potassium: 65mg | Vitamin A: 0.2% | Calcium: 0.2% | Iron: 0.8%