Air Fryer Bacon
Are you wondering how to make bacon in an Air Fryer? We use a lot of bacon in our low carb recipes and our favorite way to quickly make crispy bacon is in the air fryer.
- Bacon as much as you want
Place a single layer of bacon in the air fryer basket.
Set the air fryer to 350 and cook for 10 minutes.
Check for crispness and cook 1-2 more minutes if needed.
Drain bacon grease between batches.
- Readers have shared that if you place a little water in the bottom of the air fryer (where the grease catches) it will reduce any smoking you might experience. LOVE this tip!
- The more bacon you use in a batch the longer you may have to cook it. The same is true if you cook less than a full batch-- it will take less time.
- We now enjoy making bacon in our Ninja Foodi but you can make it in any air fryer.
- Air fryers may cook differently. Always first test in your unit attended. Times may vary.
- More Ninja Foodi Recipes
- Find more Air Fryer Recipes here.
- Our Low Carb Recipes can be found here.
- Check out our favorite Slow Cookers, Pressure Cookers, Multi-Cookers and Air Fryers in our Amazon Influencer Shop.