Crock Pot Crustless Pumpkin Pie
Do you love pumpkin pie? This Crock Pot Crustless Pumpkin Pie is absolutely amazing. You won’t miss the crust one bit!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time2 hrs
Total Time2 hrs 5 mins
- 15 oz Pumpkin
- 12 oz Evaporated Milk
- 3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 t Salt
- 1/2 t Baking Powder
- 2 Eggs- Beaten
- 2 T Butter- Melted
- 2 t Pumpkin Spice
- Looking for more recipes? Our Recipe Finder can help you find exactly what you need.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.
- Finally, all slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.
Calories: 303kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 81mg | Sodium: 213mg | Potassium: 486mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 30g | Vitamin A: 127.3% | Vitamin C: 9% | Calcium: 19.3% | Iron: 8.7%