Do you love pumpkin pie? This Crock Pot Crustless Pumpkin Pie is absolutely amazing. You won’t miss the crust one bit!
I originally shared this recipe over on GOODEness Gracious during Crock Pot Week after finding it in the pages of Slow Cooking All Year ‘Round.
Note: We use referral links to products we love.
Crock Pot Crustless Pumpkin Pie
This recipe makes the most amazing pumpkin pie in a crock pot.
Often called Pumpkin Pie Pudding, this dessert is completely worthy of a holiday table even if it does show up crustless! We love to throw this into our crock pot to save on that precious oven space. This fool-proof recipe crocks up perfectly every time.
We just rotate the crock a few times during cooking (like you would rotate it if it were in the oven) to get an even bake.
Miss the Crust?
Missing the crust? Whip up some pie crust cookies to serve on the side 😉
You can totally use the roll out pie crust dough from the grocery store and I swear I won’t tell a soul 😉 . All you do is unroll that dough and cut it into strips with a pizza cutter. Then cut the opposite direction to make little pie crust cookie strips. Pop in the oven according to the package only reduce the time to about 5-8 minutes and you have the perfect “side” for your crust lovers.
Crock Pot Size
We usually use a 4 or 5 quart slow cooker to crock this up. We find the 6 quart slow cooker makes it a little too thin for our liking. We have heard from readers that they have used as small as a 2.5 quart slow cooker with good results.
Crock Pot Crustless Pumpkin Pie
- 15 oz Pumpkin
- 12 oz Evaporated Milk
- 3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 2 Eggs Beaten
- 2 tablespoon Butter Melted
- 2 teaspoon Pumpkin Spice
- Combine all ingredients in a crockpot and cook on low for 2-4 hours, rotating crock to cook evenly.
- Looking for more recipes? Our Recipe Finder can help you find exactly what you need.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.
- Finally, all slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.
Note: Affiliate links were used in this post… sounds like mama needs to buy another crockpot- just sayin’
- Newsletter Recipe Collection #16 - April 4, 2023
- Newsletter Recipe Collection #8 - March 20, 2023
- Newsletter Recipe Collection #4 - March 13, 2023
We are SO glad to have you in our slow cooking family!
Just fill out the form below and look for a confirmation email in your inbox! Our newsletter is always FREE and we are always serving up some yummy recipes!
did you use canned pumpkin or a real one?
I have an oval crockpot, for this recipe is it better to use a round crockpot. This looks absolutely delicious, btw. I love pumpkin pie pudding (my family just calls it pumpkin pudding).
Hi Jess! I’ve used both kinds. I prefer round for a traditional look and because I can rotate the crock more precisely for even cooking but it works fine in an oval as well. Enjoy!
This might be a silly question but how did u get it to come out of the crockpot all pretty ?
Not silly st all! We usually just spoon it out when serving for family, but to get the pretty picture perfect slices I spray my crock with Baker’s Joy (Cooking Spray that has flour in it). Once the pie is fully cooked I then wait for it to cool completely before slicing. Then the slices come right out like a normal pie. Enjoy!
Hi there! Really want to make this – what size crock pot did you use? I have a 6 quart…thx
Jackie Fay says
So happy to find this awesome site. I mostly make chili and now I can learn all sorts of things. Thank you.