Use our Recipe Box to save recipes to keep, organize and/or print. This page will teach you all of the Recipe Box Basics of how to register and save recipes to your own free Recipe Box on Recipes That Crock.
What is Recipe Box?
We have been working hard to create an easy way for you guys to save recipes on the website without having to use third party websites and apps. With your free account on our website you will be able to:
- Register (2:49)
- Save Recipes for Later (5:20)
- Add Recipe Collections We Make For You
- Organize Recipes (10:48)
- Create Your Own Collections
- Meal Plan (Video Coming Soon)
- Generate Shopping Lists (Video Coming Soon)
All of these options just take a little bit of learning to get the hang of it, but don’t worry, we are here to help you every step of the way. Check out this video to learn how:
How Do I Register for My Free Account?
Watch the video above (2:49) to learn how to register for your free account.
NOTE: If you do not receive a password email, follow these steps. If that doesn’t work, email Cris and she will help you.
How Do I Save Recipes to My Recipe Box?
Saving recipes to your Recipe Box is really easy. You can watch the video above to learn how to save recipes (5:20) or follow the simple steps below.
Go to any recipe you want to save on the site and click the Jump to Recipe button at the top of the page.
Click the Click Add to My Recipe Box.
NOTE: If you do not see the Add to My Recipe Box button, you will need to make sure you are logged into your account. You can log in at any time by going to the top menu on any page and go to Your Recipe Box. If the recipe you are trying to save says “Go to My Recipe Box“, the recipe is already saved to your Recipe Box.
How Do I Save the Recipe Collections Cris and Aunt Lou Share?
We oftentimes share recipe collections and meal plans that we create and now you can save those lists to your recipe box! When you see us share a new collection or meal plan, just scroll to the bottom of that post and there will be a Save to My Collections button. Click it.
Now that whole collection will be added to your collections in your Recipe Box.
How Do I Organize My Recipes in Recipe Box?
You can organize recipes easily by following the steps mentioned in the video above (10:48).
Here are some basic tips for organizing.
- You can create a new collection from the My Collections page in your Recipe Box.
- Within collections, you can create columns and/or groups of recipes and organize them however you wish. Columns add whole new boxes in a collection. Groups add sub-categories to every column in that collection.
- You can always go back to your main collections page by clicking Your Recipe Box at the top of any page on the website.
- If you want to go back to a previous screen, look for the Stop Editing or Actions links inside of Recipe Box.
How to Meal Plan with My Recipe Box?
Meal Planning is easy using our Recipe Box. Organize your favorite recipes, print shopping lists and more when you learn how to meal plan with Recipe Box! Learn how: How to Meal Plan