Do you love a good pork chop with gravy? These Homestyle Crock Pot Pork Chops from Gooseberry Patch’s Everyday Slow Cooker deliver that all up in your crock pot!
Aunt Lou here.
Pork chops are one of my favorite meals. They bring back good memories from when Momma would make up pork chops and fried potatoes when I was little. Yum!
We interrupt your regularly scheduled pork chops to let you know we also have a Crock Pot Homestyle Chicken you might be interested in…
Cooking Cris’ Dishes: Homestyle Pork Chops Show
Also now updated with a cooking show video from Mikey.
Homestyle Crock Pot Pork Chops Recipe
These Homestyle Crock Pot Pork Chops not only give you great flavor with minimal work, they have an awesome gravy that makes my mouth water just thinking about it!
Another great thing about this recipe is that it is ready in a just a couple of hours. You can throw it together as soon as you come home, get some things done around the house and still sit down for a delicious dinner! I just love a recipe that takes very little work but tastes amazing! Don’t you?!
- 1/2 c all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 t dry mustard
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/2 t garlic powder
- 6-8 boneless pork chops
- 2 T oil
- 10.5 oz can chicken broth
- Spray your 6-quart crock pot with cooking spray (I used my Hamilton Beach Programmable Insulated Slow Cooker)
- Mix together your flour, mustard, salt and garlic powder in a bowl
- Lightly coat your pork chops in flour mixture (set the remaining mixture aside for later)
- Pour your oil in a skillet and brown your pork chops over medium-high heat
- Mix your broth with the remaining flour mixture and pour in your crock pot
- Place your browned pork chops in your crock pot
- Cover and cook on high for 2 1/2 hours
Quick Cooking Video: Homestyle Pork Chops Recipe
Now… back to your regularly scheduled pork chops ;). We have a quick video to show you how easy this recipe is!
Note: If the video isn’t loading properly, you can watch it here.
Slow Cooker Recommendation
I made these yummy Homestyle Crock Pot Pork Chops in my Hamilton Beach Programmable Insulated Slow Cooker. Your favorite 5-6 quart slow cooker will work as well.
Affiliate links were used in this post.