Crock Pot Chili Cheese Casserole
Great Crock Pot Casserole for Chili-Cheese fans! Crock Pot Chili Cheese Casserole
Prep Time20 mins
Cook Time2 hrs
Total Time2 hrs 20 mins
- 2 lbs Ground Beef
- 1 Onion Chopped
- 2 Garlic Cloves Minced
- 15 oz Can Tomato Sauce
- 30 oz Chili with Beans (2 - 15oz cans)
- 8 oz Cans Mushrooms (2 - 4oz cans) Drained, Optional
- 12 Flour Tortillas (6 inch tortillas) Fajita Size
- 3 Cups Shredded Cheese
- 2.25 oz Can Sliced Olives Optional
- 6 oz Beef Broth
Brown ground beef with onion and garlic and drain.
Combine ground beef with tomato sauce, chili and mushrooms.
Spray your crock with cooking spray.
Layer four tortillas to cover the bottom of your crock.
Put 1/3 of your beef mixture on the tortillas.
Put 1 Cup of the cheese on top of the meat.
Repeat layers two more times (3 total layers)
Top cheese with olives and drizzle the beef broth on top of the casserole.
Cover with lid and cook on high for 1 1/2 to 3 hours.
- A 9 x 13 casserole crock pot is NOT required for this recipe, it just comes in handy. An oval or round crock pot will work just fine. You can just make more layers if needed.
- This recipe is an adaptation of our Beefy Mexicali from our sister site.
- Looking for more recipes? Our Recipe Finder can help you find exactly what you need.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.
Calories: 994kcal | Carbohydrates: 95g | Protein: 46g | Fat: 47g | Saturated Fat: 18g | Cholesterol: 124mg | Sodium: 2326mg | Potassium: 1046mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 765IU | Vitamin C: 6.3mg | Calcium: 447mg | Iron: 10.5mg