Hot Turkey Sandwiches – Crock Pot
Are you looking for a great recipe for left-over turkey? Or, are you just a fan of the foul? This great recipe for Hot Turkey Sandwiches is the perfect poultry dish for your crock pot for a family meal or even a potluck!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time3 hrs
Total Time3 hrs 10 mins
Servings: 16 -12
- 8 Cups Cooked Turkey Cubed OR 2 lbs Turkey Lunch Meat
- 16 oz Velveeta Cubed
- 1 Cup Turkey or Chicken Broth
- 10 3/4 oz Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 14 Buns
Mix all the ingredients (except for the buns-- you don't want soggy buns ;) ) and pour into a slow cooker.
Cook on low for 3-4 hours or until the cheese is melted.
Stir well and allow guests to self-serve.
- Looking for more recipes? Our Recipe Finder can help you find exactly what you need.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.
- Finally, all slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.
Calories: 209kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 14mg | Sodium: 905mg | Potassium: 142mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 280IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 169mg | Iron: 8.2mg