Crock Pot Cinnamon Roll Casserole
Are you looking for a crock pot recipe for the cinnamon roll lovers in your family? Our Crock Pot Cinnamon Roll Casserole recipe is a simple breakfast treat!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time2 hrs 30 mins
Total Time2 hrs 40 mins
Servings: 8 servings
- 24 oz tubes of cinnamon rolls (2 - 12oz tubes) cut into quarters- divided
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
Spray your 6-quart crock with cooking spray. (I used my Searing Slow Cooker
Place a layer of cinnamon roll pieces to cover the bottom of your slow cooker completely. (Reserve icing packets)
Beat eggs, cream, maple syrup, vanilla and spices until blended well.
Pour evenly over the rolls in the slow cooker.
Place remaining roll pieces on top and spoon one packet of icing evenly over rolls.
Cover and cook on low for 2 1/2 to 3 hours or until sides are golden and rolls are set.
Drizzle remaining icing over top and serve warm.
- Best served warm.
- We found this recipe in Gooseberry Patch’s Slow-Cooker Christmas Favorites.
- I love the non-stick surface of this slow cooker for recipes like this, however, any 5-6qt slow cooker will work just fine.
It is highly recommended you first try this recipe when you are able to keep a close eye on it. Every slow cooker cooks differently, so the times listed are just a guide.
Additionally, make sure that your first layer of rolls cover the entire bottom of your pan so your egg mixture can cook into the rolls, rather than below them.
For more tips on making successful breakfast slow cooker recipes, please see our tip series.
See the video in this post for an updated twist on this recipe: Crock Pot Cinnamon Roll French Toast.
- Looking for more recipes? Our Recipe Finder can help you find exactly what you need.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.
Calories: 373kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 136mg | Sodium: 525mg | Potassium: 78mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 450IU | Calcium: 45mg | Iron: 1.6mg