French Onion Meatballs
Easy Crock Pot Meatball Recipe with a Twist! French Onion Meatballs.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time4 hrs
Total Time4 hrs 5 mins
Servings: 8 -10
- 24 oz Bag Frozen Meatballs (32 oz bag if you want more)
- 21 oz French Onion Soup (2 - 10.5 oz cans)
- Looking for more recipes? Our Recipe Finder can help you find exactly what you need.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.
Calories: 249kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 64mg | Sodium: 413mg | Potassium: 559mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin C: 0.6mg | Calcium: 23mg | Iron: 0.8mg