Do you love to bring slow cooker meatballs to a potluck or pitch-in? These French Onion Meatballs are a great twist on the traditional crock pot staple.
French Onion Meatballs
When I first saw this recipe in Gooseberry Patch’s Slow Cooking All Year ‘Round I thought to myself it can’t be that easy, can it?
Literally two ingredients to a quick and fantastic appetizer? It might be decent, but it couldn’t be that great, could it?
UPDATED now with a video from Mikey!
Then I whipped it up in my 3-Pot Buffet Slow Cooker along with my Easy Party Meatballs and a great dip during Crock Pot Week. I served them all up at a gathering and the one recipe my guests asked about all night long was that “recipe for the French Onion Meatballs.”
I almost blushed at how easy it was… ya know, food blogger that I am 😉
But then everyone was so thrilled to hear how simple it was to whip up a batch and I realized that once again, the simple things are often the best things when it comes to making yummy food!
French Onion Meatballs
- 24 oz Bag Frozen Meatballs (32 oz bag if you want more)
- 21 oz French Onion Soup (2 - 10.5 oz cans)
- Combine ingredients in a crockpot and heat on high for 2 hours or low for 4 hrs.
- Looking for more recipes? Our Recipe Finder can help you find exactly what you need.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.
In a Hurry?
Ever forget to turn on that slow cooker recipe ahead of time? No worries with this recipe place your microwave safe crock without a lid in the microwave and heat for 6 minutes at a time, stirring in between until the French Onion Meatballs are heated through. Then just place your slow cooker on warm and you are all set! Speedy slow cooking 😉
- BBQ Chicken Legs
- Crab Rangoon Dip
- Crustless Pumpkin Pie
- Cheesy Sausage Spinach Dip
- Easy Party Meatballs
- Pineapple Baked Beans
Do you have a favorite slow cooker meatball recipe? Do share!
- Low Carb Ninja Foodi Italian Wedding Soup - October 6, 2020
- Goode Times Weekly Vol. 1, Issue 2 - September 27, 2020
- If you enjoyed our Slow Cooker Stuffed Pepper Soup, Try This Recipe - September 26, 2020