Are you looking for a great side dish to make in your slow cooker for dinner or to take to a potluck? Look no further! These Crockpot Pineapple Baked Beans are absolutely delicious and the crockpot does all the work for you.
The night I first made these I paired them with these ah-mazing Crockpot BBQ Chicken Legs and the family raved about our little BBQ heaven straight from a couple slow cookers!
We love our baked beans sweet and tangy (like our family favorite Easy Baked Beans). So this recipe was just perfect! Definitely a keeper!
Crockpot Pineapple Baked Beans
- 28 oz Can Pork and Beans
- 15 oz Can Pineapple Tidbits drained
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar Splenda Blend
- 14 oz Ketchup
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- Combine everything in a crockpot and cook on low for 3-5 hours
Easy Meal Idea
Affiliate links were used in this post.
- Low Carb Ninja Foodi Italian Wedding Soup - October 6, 2020
- Goode Times Weekly Vol. 1, Issue 2 - September 27, 2020
- If you enjoyed our Slow Cooker Stuffed Pepper Soup, Try This Recipe - September 26, 2020