I am constantly amazed at the different ways folks use their crock pots. Today’s list of Crock Pot Hot Beverages is no exception.
But then I saw the wide array of yummy warm crock pot beverages being shared across the blogosphere and I am itching to have a party just to serve up some of these!
They also have my mind wondering what great warm drinks I can whip up as the air gets crisp and we pull out the throw blankets while cranking up the fireplace.
I can just imagine coming home from the pumpkin patch to one of these tasty drinks. Or, serving up something warm and toasty while we circle around the firepit this fall. And I can’t wait to bring something unexpected to my next holiday party!
Don’t Miss These 10 Crock Pot Hot Beverages This Fall and Winter
- Best Ever Creamy Crock Pot Hot Cocoa over on Mrs. Happy Homemaker
- Apple Cider from Smashed Peas and Carrots
- Kid Friendly Slow Cooker Witches Brew over on Crockpot 365
- Nutella Hot Chocolate on Repeat Crafter Me
- Pumpkin Spice Latte over on Crockin’ Girls
- Christmas Punch on Hillbilly Housewife
- Spiced Caramel Cider from Cooking Light
- Ginger Lemon Hot Toddies from Cooking Light
- Crock Pot Wassil from A Diamond in the Stuff
- Crock Pot Coconut Hot Chocolate over on How Sweet It Is
Do you have any favorite recipes for hot crock pot beverages? Or, did one of these catch your eye?
I am adding these ingredients to my list to try some out this weekend in fact!
That, and thanks to their inspiration, I think I am going to attempt to adapt this fantastic Sycamore Farm Christmas Drink Recipe to a slow cooker recipe. (Stay tuned 😉 )
Her site Recipes That Crock is dedicated to helping everyone find delicious recipes to serve their families every month.