Are you looking for an easy chicken recipe that everyone will swear came straight off the grill? This recipe for Crock Pot BBQ Legs is incredible and could not be easier!
Crock Pot BBQ Chicken Legs
This time around? I am just lazy 😉 You heard me. I love my chicken without skin BUT I detest skinning my chicken. So I decided to throw the drumsticks in with the skin. Season with Lawry’s and pepper. Cook on low for 6-7 hours. Then I carefully pulled the tender legs out of the pot and scrapped the skin away. Super easy. Baste with BBQ and pop in the broiler for 3 minutes and they are simply perfection!
UPDATED: As you can tell in our updated pictures, I got even lazier 😉 Ha! Now I just leave the skin on and everyone decides on their plate whether or not they want to eat it ;).
Easy Meal Idea
Affiliate links were used in this post.
- 12 Chicken Drumsticks
- Lawry's Seasoning Salt- To Taste
- Pepper-To Taste
- 1½ Cup BBQ Sauce
- Place chicken legs into crock pot and season with seasoning salt and pepper.
- Cook on low from 6-7 hours.
- Remove from slow cooker, scraping skin away (if desired) and place on cookie sheet.
- Baste with BBQ Sauce and broil for 1-3 minutes, watching closely.