Low Carb Crock Pot Creamy Tomato Soup
Are you looking for a tomato soup recipe that is low carb? Our Low Carb Crock Pot Creamy Tomato Soup is super simple to throw together!
Place marinara sauce, garlic and chicken broth in a 6 quart slow cooker and stir until blended.
Cook on high for 2-3 hours or low for 3-4 hours.
Stir in cream and serve with parm crisps
- We use the lowest carb marinara sauce we can find to make this recipe low carb. Carb counts will vary greatly depending on the marinara sauce you choose to use. This is the sauce we buy at our grocery store.
- We love eating this soup with Parmesan Crisps.
- We like using our non-stick multi-cookers to make for easy clean up. We've made this in our Ninja Auto-iQ but you can make it in any 6 quart slow cooker.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookboooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- You can find more low carb recipes in our Low Carb Recipe Library that we update weekly.
- As with any of our recipes, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.