Crock Pot Cheesy Veggies
Everyone will devour their veggies with this recipe!
Prep Time2 mins
Cook Time2 hrs
Total Time2 hrs 2 mins
Servings: 6 -8 servings
- 32 oz bag of frozen mixed veggies
- 8 oz Velveeta cubed
- 10.75 oz can cream of mushroom soup
Pour all of your ingredients in your crock pot
Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours, stirring frequently after the cheese starts to melt
- These Crock Pot Cheesy Veggies are super simple. Seriously, this would be a great starter recipe for someone who is trying out a making a side dish for the first time.
- I used Mr. Mini (my 4-quart Crock Pot). It was the perfect size for this recipe!
- There are quite a few servings in this lovely recipe, so if you are going to a potluck or having a holiday gathering, this is a must-make to keep everyone happy! The creamy cheese sauce is great with all those veggies!
- Make sure you stir frequently after the cheese starts to melt. You don't want the cheese on the edges to burn. Also, if you are taking this to a party or potluck, you will want to leave it on warm, but still give it a stir every once in a while just like you would a cheese dip.
- As with any of our recipes, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.